Thursday, June 12, 2008

Beginning

After many attempts I have finally been able to set this blog up. This was not an easy task for a luddite like me.

I'm a 62 year old gay man from New York City, (yes we do exist after 30), who is about to begin his life all over again.

After a career of 40 years in academia, I will be retiring this August. I really hate that word, that's why I like to focus "on beginning". The reality is that I will be beginning a new life, and part of that new life will probably be this blog. I don't really consider myself a writer, if you are patient I'll take you on this journey, I'm about to depart on, maybe share some wisdom, a few laughs, some growth and some intimacy.

I've been full of feelings lately, and I hope I don't edit out the good stuff(that's probably the stuff I'm uncomfortable about sharing with you).

Well, this is a start.

1 comment:

Andy Baker said...

Very nice! I'm so proud of you. You did it all yourself. I'm quite impressed! I'm flabbergasted. I can't wait to see more.