Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tell me again, and again....

It's been quite a couple of days lots of stuff coming up for me. I'm fortunate in having some people I can talk to, and get their perspective. Many times I feel I am too close to the situation and don't always see clearly. We all have a unique "process" and mine is to talk with people. Strange, I was thinking about the museum the other day, I went on 2 tours this weekend and was overwhelmed by the knowledge of the two different tour docents. Naturally,(for me) I went to that place where I tell myself that I can't do it. I was a little overwhelmed. My learning style is that I do better hearing material than just reading it, and sometimes I have to hear it quite a few times before I get it. Interesting that it's probably the same with the process around retirement for me. I have to acknowledge that we all have different learning styles, that's something relatively new for me to acknowledge that. Usually I just go to that place where I panic and run away.

No comments: